Building electrical installation
Being authentic nervous systems, the smart planning of electrical grids during the construction of a building is crucial for its safe operation. Its technological and energetic performance relies entirely on the high-level expertise of our experts who face a wide range of challenges.
- Integration and concealment of systems in the architecture while optimizing performance.
- Maximization of the benefit/cost ratio of the components.
- Using lighting to create a comfortable and convenient atmosphere.
- Integration of new technologies into new or existing electrical systems.
- Absolute risk reduction during construction and multidisciplinary coordination on site.
- Human safety in the electrical room and protection systems.
Key elements of success
The determining factors for the success of a building electrical project have a direct impact on the quality of life of occupants and on energy consumption. They also play a major role for the client in terms of engineering implementation and its seamless integration into building construction.
- Minimization of the number of changes and unforeseen events on site.
- Transparency of equipment & systems in the visual aspect of the architecture.
- Budget compliance and high added CARBONIC value.
- Reliability and safety of electrical systems.
- Functional placement of the building’s electrical services.
- Smooth multidisciplinary coordination.
Our DIME-eX approach of advanced consultation with stakeholders at the start of the project is absolutely vital for the successful implementation of a building electrical project so that it meets all the conditions for success.
Quite specifically, during the mockup and/or pre-design stage we will be able to work constructively with the architects and use REVIT to establish preliminary coordination, predict installation conflicts, 3D open spaces, and optimize the choice of solutions.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any construction or renovation project, we will do our best to make it a success story.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Find out about our latest developments and major industry news.