Public and street lighting
Lighting is an essential safety factor, and determining aesthetics, it requires knowledge of several evolving technologies to serve the individual. Its technological and energy performances rest entirely on the high level of knowledge held by our experts who have the experience to bring your plans to life.
For projects requiring highly specialized skills, CARBONIC will call on strategic partners to complete its multidisciplinary engineering team.
- Integration and concealment of the systems in the building environment.
- Maximized rapport between the advantages of the components and their price.
- Simplicity of maintenance and operation, with scheduled service.
- Crowded overhead and underground spaces.
- The geometric plan of existing improvements.
- Integration of new technologies in new or existing systems.
- Absolute risk reduction in construction.
Key elements of success
The determining factors of the success of a public and street lighting project have a direct impact on the ease of movement and individual safety. For the client, they have a direct impact on the ease of engineering and its integration into construction.
- Minimizing the number of changes and unforeseen events at the worksite.
- Transparence of equipment and systems in the visual appearance of the architecture.
- Budget compliance and the high added value of CARBONIC.
- Reliability of the electrical and control systems and scheduled service.
- Perfectly accessible controls.
Our DIME-eX approach—advanced consultation with all concerned parties at the beginning of the project—is vital to meeting all conditions for the successful execution of a public and street lighting project.
Quite specifically, it’s at the stage of mockups and/or preplanning that we’ll be able to collaborate constructively with all concerned parties to establish a preliminary coordination, anticipate any conflicts and optimize the choice of solutions.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any construction or renovation project, we will do our best to make it a success story.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Find out about our latest developments and major industry news.