Major concern in the design, energy saving and its environmental implications result from exclusive qualifications which have a major impact on the entire life cycle of a building. Its technological and energy performance is entirely based on the high-level expertise of our experts.
Our innovative approach to energy efficiency design will allow you to reduce operating costs and energy consumption as well as the environmental footprint of your building. In short, CARBONIC can help you to:
- Optimize the control of HVAC systems in order to maximize user comfort while seeking to reduce energy costs.
- Decide on the choice of equipment by enhancing its energy efficiency.
- Integrate sustainable energy efficiency measures and offer original ecological solutions such as: solar thermal heating, green roof, geothermal energy, low consumption plumbing devices, rainwater harvesting, etc.
- Evaluate the possibility of implementing a building management system to increase the efficiency of its operation.
- Promote systems integrating energy recovery from air, water, etc.
In the context of projects requiring very specific expertise, CARBONIC will call on strategic partners to complement the expertise of its multidisciplinary team.
Key elements of success
The factors that determine the success of an energy efficiency project consist essentially in reducing energy consumption while maintaining residents’ comfort. For the builder and the customer, they also appear in the form of ease of engineering and construction.
- Training on new trends and technologies from different organizations concerning sustainable buildings.
- Maximization of the benefit/cost ratio of the components.
- Extensive experience of similar projects for both existing and new buildings.
- Deep understanding of the client’s operational needs.
Our DIME-eX approach of advanced consultation at the start of the project with stakeholders is absolutely vital for the successful execution of an energy efficiency project so that it meets all the conditions for success.
It is very specifically at the mock-up and/or pre-design stage that we will be able to collaborate constructively with the other stakeholders in order to establish preliminary coordination, propose passive solutions and optimize the choice of solutions..
Do not hesitate to contact us for any construction or renovation project, we will do our best to make it a success story.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Find out about our latest developments and major industry news.